Wednesday, May 18

Graduates of 2011


As another school year comes to a close we are graced with knowing students that are graduating. This year is no different. The Class of 2011 are closing one book in their lives but opening another to their future. This Sunday will be acknowledging their accomplishments in front of the entire congregation. Please come out to support these young adults as they embark on their future.Our East Side Graduates for the 2011 School Year Are:

Jazmine Beach

Lynn Tatum

Bobby Kirkland

I am sad to see these Students "Graduate" from the Gravity Student Ministry, but I know with God by their side  they will become the people that he has made them to be. As I look at these young adults, I can still remember back when I first meet them. Where they have come from to where they are now has been an important Journey for each of them. I am blessed to have had each of them to be a part of the Gravity Ministry but am excited to see who they will become in the future.

Keith Davis
Gravity Youth Leader
Keith@Lifejourneytogether.org

0 comments: